Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Another Luxurious Collection

With my constant buzzy and busy days, time plays an important role. Time is Gold. It must never be put to waste. I learned so many lessons of spending my time to waste. Expecting that I can recover the lost moments, I never could. And I learned to value time... slowly though. ;)

I have three (3) Time Zones on my laptop, reminding me that I must not forget that I am working for three (3) countries and that each time is significant. I got cellphones to alarm and remind me that I have activities and events, tasks to do. Yet, what I do not have is a wristwatch that will tell me time conveniently.

I always think that if I own one, it must be of good quality, a trusted one. Panerai Watches caught my interest and started to browse about this watch. I say it is a Luxury Watch Brand - Panerai, an elegantly masculine-designed watch. Established since 1860, this watch has proven to be a quality-made and a must-have for men of ages. Do they also have counterparts for women?

0 comments: