Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Superb Performance by Carrie Underwood



I was actually, like ..... Well I was definitely speechless and for the whole duration of the song I was not moving an inch on my sitting (add to that the goosebumps). Carrie hit the notes perfectly and I was always in awe even on this infinite replays of the video. This duet of Carrie Underwood with Vince Gill for "How Great Thou Art" is proving to be a viral sensation on the internet. This Christian song fell deeply into my soul, moved me to solemnity like it carried me to a world of sanctity.

It is amazing how a country singer like Carrie could perform the song very well. Her rendition somehow made Christians and non-Christians (or maybe non-believers) appreciate God and His love for us.


Honestly, the song made me cry.

0 comments: