Monday, March 23, 2009

Aitakute, Tomodachi

'Aitakute', I wanted to tell you all this because I miss our laughter and long talks over coffee. I miss our company, our friendship.

To Wiseman who has indirectly taught me life's philosophy, take care and stay healthy.

To the Disciple of Paulo Coehlo who introduced him to me and for life's inspirations it gave me, my coffee partner, press on.

To Mommy who has showed me the courageous path of living and the joy of it, be Joy-ous still.

To Arm-man who is I know a very loving and patient man, stay the same.

To Madam Butterfly for leading me to what is real, keep safe.

To the people who have played roles in molding my working and social relations, you helped me be Me.

For everything we have been and for anything we may have, I (will) cherish them all.

I miss you all!

0 comments: