Saturday, October 28, 2006

Insights on IT Pro

Whew! I really thought I was not going to make it! Tadan!!! I'm done! hahahaha It seems like it was just yesterday when I first stepped into this class and now t'was finally finish! So before I finally got over with this subject let me just give my insights about it... (a requirement, actually!) hahaha. But anyway, here they are...


What three major learnings have you learned from the class?

One major learning was when we were introduced to Pivot Tables in Excel. I honestly don't have any knowledge that it even existed!

Another one is the Case Study. The exposure in case studies bring out my concentration and analysis on the matter.

Lastly, I really learned a lot from the final requirement our professor gave us. I got the experience to work with my classmates. It was really a very nice experience. Great analysis of the case extracted so much juices on my brain. hehe

What should the professor continue doing in the subject?

I think the professor should continue everything he had done with the class. I really believed that we did not just gained knowledge in the class but moreso let us be molded to be a more responsible individuals. We may complain at times because we were bombarded with so much activities and classworks but these are but trainings to give space for improvements.

What should the professor improve on the subject?

The professor may add another workload for his students for as long as they will be given enough time for them to accomplish them earlier.

And I would just have to add. It would be better if the students can go home early from the class. Early not as early morning because we sometimes go home at 12 midnight!!! Oh dear... hope it won't happen to the next class anymore!!!

0 comments: