Saturday, October 28, 2006

So real...

Just two days ago, the organization conducted a tree planting orientation in preparation for our tree planting this coming monday as part ofthe staff development activity. It was a whole day activity supposed to be but glad t'was finished at 2pm so my co-staff invited us and decided to go to their house and watch dvd movies.

That was my second time visiting there. We just loved their house a.k.a movie house 'coz once you begin watching movie there you will feel you were in the movie itself. Big screen and wonderful audio... whooh! I felt so envied coz I don't have that kind of mini-theater to die for! hahaha... Watching the Amityville was a thrill! We constantly scream because felt like we were in the movie running for our lives! Added to that, Ryan Reynolds flashing his great body! haha We finished watching 3 movies that day and I just wanted to be back there all the time... t'was just so real...

0 comments: