Monday, October 30, 2006

Helping the planet to produce O subscript 2

PNJK Family Tree Planting
October 30, 2006
CASEDO, Marahan


After that very tensed experience we have on our IT Pro class, I finally able to rest all day last Sunday. Though I was not called to present on our IT Pro class, I was still drained the next day and I made use of the day to get a rest.

And now, it's monday and we had a tree planting activity with PNJK family. I wasn't able to sleep well coz I was afraid I could not wake up early and be left. So instead of waking up to the time I set for alarm which was 4AM, I woke up at 3AM! Oh God! I felt so groggy that time but there was none I could do! I woke up and switched on the computer so I could surf the net while it was still early. Damn! I could not connect to the Internet. After almost an hour of waiting, I decided I should take a bath so I would be cooled down. I realized to switch it off for nothing!

My things are all set and I was just waiting for the clock to tick at 5AM so I would leave the house and head for office. And so I did. I headed for office and at 5:30AM I arrived at the assembly place just at the nick of time! I thought everybody was already set at the place but I saw only two people sitting and waiting for the others to arrive.

We departed for Marahan at 6:05AM and arrived at the area at 8:15AM. Damn! I thought we would start immediately after reaching our destination but we wasted our time waiting! The planting activity started at around 9:30 for we have to wait for the
others to arrive but of course, who am I to comment... whew!

After the tree planting activity, we trekked the area and passed through small rivers... t'was a nice experience. The most exhausting part was when we have to go back to where our van parked. The steepness of the mountain took a breath! We could hear our breathing so loud and the pounding of our heart was like a drum beat in our ears.

We finally got over the area at 1:30PM and headed back to the office. As we were approaching our return, we dropped by the landmark of the Okinawans who built the monument in memory of their ancestors who passed away in that area. The monument was facing the wonderful view of Mt. Tamugan just located in Calinan. We took pictures as a remembrance of the group.

Tomorrow, another activity is awaiting for us tomorrow. We will be going to Quiboloy's Paradise in Tamayong hehe. Another experience awaits for me tomorrow!

0 comments: