Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Starting Anew

Just to give a little update of my life (coz I’ve been sleeping for a few days now), I have started to create a new, well very different, day schedule. I finally able to unlock the chain I myself did for a long time. I have started to move on, although it was harder to welcome a new life than to leave the past behind. But everybody must let there lives be shone by new light even if that means shedding of our shields and feel and experience what new life has to bring us. Just as I said saying hello is harder than saying goodbye.

Taking new chances mean redressing the past and starting anew. I have grown with goodbyes, I thought so. Maybe because for quite some time I have taught myself that nothing remains the same forever. We have to grow and we have to change. That is why we cast off security for a room of love and growth. And even this new life is far different from what I have lived, I think I would love it. I’m gonna love it.

1 comments:

Chai said...

aw, goodluck for loving it.hehe

dugay dugay napud ko wah kabisita diri dudh. ingon ana nalang gyud diay ko ka preoccupied? hehe. daghan na kaayo updates diri. inggit tuloy ako. ako pud unta.

goodluck with your new life!! ayeee!!