Monday, February 02, 2009

Nightmares for Daljas

With the world revolving, another month awaits the living. It's February again and soon the air will be filled with love. Fortunate are those who can celebrate that day with their special someone. Blissful are they. Miseries for those who have none? Nah that’s too harsh…

After reminding my sisters that next month is a love fever, the house was filled with laughter. It would be a nightmare, my younger sister said. Another emptiness, for the society celebrates it even if it is not officially declared. The Daljas would end up staring at the window again waiting for no one to hand them flowers or even greetings. Although we don’t regard it as something significant. It’s no big deal. Really. Some are just used to those times because they are just like any ordinary days they had. Like no other days are special, except of course on birthdays which they specially celebrate plus the Christmas and New Year with the whole family. Yet, I believe that there is still a longing of the heart to seek for its half. I admit.

Some people regard the hearts day as special while others just plainly consider it ordinary. Me? I am caught up in the middle. I told a friend I better receive no invitation than be invited with someone I don’t like. Seems like I will be filled with goosebumps that time. So it is better to be alone during that day than to be with someone I don’t want to be with. That’s better than sticking my ass with that someone. It will be a misery. I am not harsh. That’s just how I feel. *grin

Alone or not during hearts day, it doesn’t matter at all. (just pretending to be ok hahaha)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

bwahahahaha! ryt... rather than having a date with somegoosebumps triggerer.. u'd rather be the goose.. hahahahaha!! atik lng.. kataw.anan to pgtxt nya ato.. d nku m.icp y ato reaction nlng sa imong body.. hahahahaha!!