Monday, May 12, 2008

Coffee Break @ Fagioli


It sometimes pays off when one person gets irritated and out of nowhere just pops out and invite you for a break. Thanks to my aunt who came to our house @ 8pm. We were treated for a coffee break at Fagioli, just to unwind from her emotional outburst.Been constant to this place for a while now since many were inviting me for a cup of coffee and long talk about life. It's accessible to the office too.

Their Cafe Fagiomalt is the best served house coffee but the iced version is not too convincing for me. For an iced coffee I suggest you taste their Tiramisu or the Irish Cream. Hmmm, the oatmeal cake did not satisfy my tastebuds though it fairly tastes good. I like their Pomodor pasta but the Aglio e Olio is still the best.

A coffeeshop should be a place of total relaxation while enjoying every sip of coffee... and Fagioli is just the perfect spot for you. Its main branch is located in General Santos while its first branch in Davao is located in Lanang near Damosa, a few walks away from Microtel Inns & Suites. Visit their 2nd branch in Quirino Avenue.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

familiar lagi na xa ca.. hehe or maybe I'm just mesmerizing.. hehe oi ca.. naa kay YM?

bEb said...

maybe.. hehe btaw, ako na ante oi ga adto skul sa una

bEb said...

krib3 diay ako ym vinx