Friday, May 09, 2008

Hola España @ Damosa Gateway




I was hesitant going in this restaurant, worried that I may be spending lots of my bills for a taste of an expensive food. (i'm always bills deficient you know hehe)T'was few months already since this Spanish restau opened and just recently we had the courage to go in, sit, use their spoon, fork, plate, knife, etc. and of course give in to our appetite!


We were never dismayed nor frustrated with what we spent. The food definitely savored and filled our stomachs! Their Arroz Valenciana paired perfectly with that chicken in marinara sauce dish. (i totally forgot its name, forgive me) Their pizzas are great too! We also loved the interiors of the restaurant. The bricked wall added to the authentic Spanish Cuisine dining experience like you were in Spain or in some place. Too bad I wasn't able to check their restroom, or do they have? (recalling) I'll go check it again next time.


We went out with our stomachs too heavy to walk back to the office. It's worthy anyway!


0 comments: