Monday, June 16, 2008

Blogging and Earning at Payperpost!


Yipee! My blog was just approved a few hours ago. Reading an approved message from payperpost almost made me yelled Yipee! in the office. Thank God I composed myself that time hahaha. Seriously, it feels good to be approved in a site offering you bowls of opportunities just to write and review on something. Isn't that nice?

I have heard about payperpost from a good friend vinkoy and taught me so much about blogging and earning. Finally, he suggested that I sign up with it, concurrently telling me that after a month of blogging in payperpost he earned approximately $100 and was able to buy a portable playstation! Cool! The big catch is, his officemate had bought a laptop only from his blog earnings. I wish to own one too!

What I love about payperpost is they have lots of opportunities that are qualifying to every bloggers that means even low page rankers are qualified to take. If all opportunities are taken before you have one, you can always have the alternative to be directly hired through its Direct PPP feature. This feature will allow bloggers to be directly in contact with the advertisers that suit their interests and specifications to promote their products. So everybody has the opportunity to write and earn!

For newbies and for pro bloggers, join the community. Earn while you hone your writing skills and win new friends! Happy blogging! Yipee!!! ;)




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

pang libre ha..