Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I am Php50,000 Tax Exempted!

Thank God! The new Personal Tax Exemption was approved by Pres. Arroyo just yesterday, June 17, 2008. This is a good news for us, income earners to have bigger tax exemption from Php25,000 to Php50,000, for employees who are single, married, and head of the family. Fifteen days after the approval will this new order take effect. That means my Php50,000 tax exemption for the whole year round will soon be effective this July. I asked our bookkeeper to compute for my monthly tax payment and it sure made me happy. I will be having less deduction for the next months to come. Haaaay... good thing the president finally did something worthy for fixed monthly income earners like me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wala pa kaayo nako ni na G.. hehe.. Btw.. I have a tag for you.. just follow the instructions.. bow