Sunday, June 01, 2008

Moving On With Life

Lately, I felt the weight of the world is on my shoulder. Sounds too common huh? But yah that's how I feel... and I need to reset my brain to instruct all my glands to think, feel and act positively to keep moving. I hope these quotes somehow help me get inspired.

If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.(Jim Rohn)

Did you ever see an unhappy horse? Did you ever see a bird that had the blues? One reason why birds and horses are not unhappy is because they are not trying to impress other birds and horses. (Dale Carnegie)

Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune, but great minds rise above them. (Washington Irving)

Don't get discouraged, everyone who got where he is, started where he was.

In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity. (Albert Einstein)

Success is not to be measured by what you have reached but by what obstacles you had to overcome. (Booker T Washington)

Success is difficult, it requires enormous effort. Those who can work through the struggle becomes successful. (Jackie Joyner)


More of these beautiful quotes can be found on Scribd.


0 comments: