Monday, November 10, 2008

Incomplete

When we thought all is set, we realized it is not yet done. When we thought that all is well, we realized it is not what we wanted. When we thought we are contented, we realized that we have settled for less. And all of these because one thing, one part, one person, one instance, one life arrived and changed us, our perceptions, our desires, our dreams, our being, our beliefs, our struggles, us...

No people find contentment. We always look for something that gives us challenge and happiness. Something that fills us. Yes, contentment and happiness go together. The things that make us happy are the things that fulfill our wants and needs. Something we dream of. Something we crave of. Something we desire of.

When I thought I have settled for something, I realized in the end that something is missing in me. To cope with it, I fill my thoughts and emotions with strength, with will, with determination that I will and can live with the present and accept what it is bringing me. But then, thoughts of randomness began to fill me and it won't go away. Thoughts that I wanted to have, to become, to try that I believe will deliberate me from this longing, from this endless dream, from this constant what-ifs for so long. I tried to recover my strength and act that I am doing great but a pierce in my heart brought me back to my consciousness. Then I told myself, "I am not okay." Tears then ran down my cheek.


8 comments:

Chai said...

hi ca... kabalo naka... everytime movisit ko diri.hehe

ayo ayo ha...

Anonymous said...

sorry for the late reply, you may download the song here: http://www.hotlinkfiles.com/files/download/1952883_ztbfw/-MakingLoveOutOfNothingAtAll.mp3 :)

Anonymous said...

it breaks my heart to read a blog of urs that has theme like this.
you dont deserve to feel this way.
may it be matters of the heart, career, peers, frustrations etc etc. none of them should make you feel this way.
i simply affected with ur emotions because i knew you too well.
but i guess this goes to show that no one can secape life's uncertainties in this unforgiving world.
but ca, just like what most middle aged people say, you have to go through all these to make you a better version of yourself.
one day you'l find answers to your doubts today. one day u'l laugh on things you did today.

just hang on my friend. just hang on.

~lenith~

bEb said...

@chai
thanks for constantly visiting this site. ;)

@minetch
thanks for all your comforting messages. you dont have to worry. im ok. im strong. ;)

Anonymous said...

wen u say incomplete.. something is missing.. the things that we long for, or mybe the things we want to achieve.. contentment can never be achieved in-terms of material things, careers, etc.. people will alwys look for something that excites them.. things that's new.. people will alwys feed their hunger for satisfaction.. y not lets try to consult God for everything.. and lets instead feed our excite for HIM.. ayt? hehehe...

bEb said...

@thea

i sometimes wonder why you speak so religiously these days. we haven't seen each other for quite few days now and it made me wonder what were you doing those times. did you constantly go to church and meditate? reflect? hehe. but thanks.. it really made me ponder.. maybe i just needed to go back to HIM.. i really miss those times when i feel so comfortable and light. i needed that.. :)

Anonymous said...

kurimaw ka manang!! hahaha.. mao na akong inner self.. hahahaha!!! wel, i needed some in lytnement din kai murag daku kaau ang responsibility sa kato british boss.. hopefully, i.approve ni Lord..heheh

bEb said...

@thea

inner self? woohh.. that's more intriguing.. hahaha. kurimaw mn ka tiyang oi tsk tsk.. ok.. i won't argue anymore.. as you said so.. lol