Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanks! I Will Miss You!

Ever had the feeling of taking a guilt vacation? Wooh wait a minute what was that?

Well actually it wasn't that much guilt. I was just worried how will we ever go back to where we was without people noticing our getaway.

The vacation was filled with so much excitement. Although the place was not a place to relax, the company kept me enjoyed. I won't exactly share the WHO, WHAT, WHEN and WHERE details of this vacation. All I can say is I enjoyed every bit of it even if it was exhausting. And I felt I had never got the contentment yet. I want more of it but we must go back to exactly where we were. Thanks for the people who made this possible. You know who you are. I will miss everything about us.

From dust to dust, we got back to the reality. The tension just came. Now I'm afraid of what will happen next. It's getting darker in the dungeon.

And I'm back to being busy again.

I will really miss everything. The life I am awaiting for almost brings me to tears but everything must be set right and everything must be fulfilled. Should be no regrets. Risk.

0 comments: