Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Stabbed?

Hmmmm when this news broke out 5 minutes ago, I never felt even a pinch of emotions. Why? Because in the first place I never invested anything to such. I was just enjoying life's stupidity and childishness. Thank God I didn't bother laying away my emotions on something I knew won't go any farther. So when my close friend called me breaking the news, I just laughed and said nothing, except for the thank you I uttered to her.

In the end, I was constantly laughing how everything went out that way and how everything had gone far. You see, life is just a game. May the best man wins! hehe At least it was not yet too late before I got warned. Yet I never felt being stabbed because I already guarded myself from the time it all started.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm, im not sure what kind 'a news you are talking about. is it about YO?
as much as i wanna comment on this one, i have no clue what its all about...

care to share ca? just pm me.

~lenith~