Thursday, October 30, 2008

You're Still Here

Thoughts of you still linger in my mind, in my heart, and in my soul. Do I sound so sentimental? Yeh I think so. But why? Why do you always creep when all else has been forgotten. And yet I realized everything was not forgotten for you already spilled a tint in me and it won’t wash away. After all that come and go, thoughts of you did not fade. It just seeped into the corner-most area of my heart that I thought it’s gone but instead just hiding. I wanted you to know that you tainted my heart but I can’t ‘coz even if this feeling caused me pain, simple thoughts of you bring me joy... even in silence.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoevr left you feeling this way, whoever left you tainted i think deserves both my respect and a slap. respect because after all he brings you joys and happy thoughts. a slap because he hurt you. he's such a coward, mind changing foe. maybe he needs a little head shaking slap to make him realize what he really wants in this life... and perhaps he would stop going back and forth on you....

dont get me wrong folks, i still respect this guy. but id like to shake his head a little more as well.