Monday, October 27, 2008

Covering Up

There you stood before me wearing that Mona Lisa smile. You didn't capture me. I tried to smile back but my heart is not ready to do so. You gave me an open arms but I was uncomfortable getting near you. I did not feel anything special anymore. I become numb. "Numb? Really?", I asked myself. But deep inside me a hesitant voice says, "Or was I just covering up so I won't feel pain anymore." Coz I know if I let this emotion go on, I will be choked with pain again.

I would rather be passive than to take each moment seriously. Let time alone dictates where I should be going and what I should be getting 'coz my heart was too tired of falling deeply.

2 comments:

Chai said...

agay agay agay. hehe naa napud.....

ca, ako gyud imong number one fun. dili gyud ni nako labyan imong blog everyday ba.hehe

padayon ca ha.hehe

ingat!! mwuah

bEb said...

hi chai!!! thanks so much for patronizing my blog. tsk tsk. ikaw jud ang number 1 fan! proven hehe. hurting pod ka? tsk tsk