Thursday, October 09, 2008

Trust and Honesty

TRUST and HONESTY. Do these two words go hand in hand? Why do we find it hard to be honest to someone close and dear to us? Are we afraid they get hurt or are we just afraid they won’t accept us after finding the truth?

They always say the truth will set you free but when will someone got the courage to set himself free? Bearing a sensitive issue is very difficult and heart-sobbing especially if it is kept alone. It is a great burden. I know. Yet, people chose to succumb themselves to these feelings than risk and confess what is truly in their hearts.

I wanted to tell him I am here. That I can be his confidant. That whatever it is that pains him I can be his comfort. Yet, the wall he built is too high to climb and too sturdy to break. “Let time and nature destroy it”, I told myself, hoping that it won’t be too late before everything else falls apart.

3 comments:

Chai said...

agay, agay, agay, agay!!

tinuod ni ba.

makarelate man gyud aning uban nimo post oi.wahahaha

cge mao lang to.

Anonymous said...

tnx chai~! unta dghan maigo no? hehe

Anonymous said...

bravo manang!!! hahaha..