Sunday, October 12, 2008

SPILLING? SPELLING?

Thea, before you spill everything out, I'm SPILLING it now! Is my SPELLING correct? hahahaha!

I went out with some friends last night to breathe a little. From the office yesterday afternoon, I met Thea at gmall, sipped coffee and had little conversation. My friend came and I introduced Thea. We had dinner and we were driven back to the office where my officemate was waiting for me. She badly needed someone to talk to so I went back. We went to gateway to had some drinks. In the middle of the conversation, I mispronounced the SPELLING as SPILLING. I looked at Thea and I began to laugh hard, harder. Thea too. But my friend and officemate plainly looked us at and began to wonder. Then we explained why. Thea was laughing hard, saying our English diction and grammar would soon become poor if we continue to converse with these people. We were laughing hard. She said we do not need to be very particular this time as we were talking to them. I became too conscious with my English then; trying to speak slowly and clearly so I won't be making mistakes. Boredom hit us so we changed place and did videoke. Before the midnight strike, we went home. We were driven home but I insist we just drop by at Thea's place. I instantly slept when i got home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha!! i really had fun that night.. i just realize no matter how good u'll gonna be interms of accent and all.. but if your caught off guarded... patay!!! hahaha.. oki ra to oi.. kita ra bitaw nka bantay.. hehehe

bEb said...

hahaha. suyaa jd ato oi! maau na lng kita lng nakabantay! unsa kaha kng naa imo mga TC no? og c chet? what a shame! hahaha