Friday, October 24, 2008

There's No Place Like Home

I was always searching for a place to rest. I traveled and meet many faces. I found one. I thought this is the place I was searching for so long but I was wrong. I haven’t found happiness and contentment. The place I once wanted but ignored seeped into my memories again. I felt a little bliss then sadness. Bliss because now I found what I have been searching. Sad, because I already abandoned the place.

Realizations do come at the end and now I am afraid I won’t be able to take back the place I used to own. Is someone already residing in that place? I regret to have ignored what I could have called my home.

5 comments:

Chai said...

ayo....agi agi lang... kay nakarelate napud...padayon lang ha...cge. mao lang to...hehehe

Anonymous said...

hahahah!! u can still reclaim the place u once had.. its a matter of declaring the ownership.. haha!! unsa na lupa.. dpat g.patitlelan na unta nimo.. kai maski naa m.squat, pwede ra mapahawa.. hahahaha!!! gugma na jud na manang.. hahaha!

bEb said...

unsa imo pasabot te? toinks! bwahahaha!!! kurimaw ka te! unsa diay ng gugma? hahahaha

Anonymous said...

representations representations. what lies beneath this blog, only me, thea and you know.
thei, ur right its a matter of declaring onwership. many people win for fighting for it.
if yu knw in your heart you own this "PLACE", then own it by all means...
~lenith~

bEb said...

@lenith

yeh.. its a matter of declaring ownership. but i forgot to declare it previously. thats why im having a hard time reclaiming. oops sorry for the term. i forgot i have not claimed it yet. lol. but seriously, i hope that place was not renovated yet. if it did, i hope i can still recognize it. still aiming for it.. ;)