Wednesday, October 01, 2008

What's in a name, BRIONI?

The television was awake the whole day with FTv switched. Watching this channel makes people insecure. (count me in) But as they said, it's all about 'mind over matter' so I did (we did) watch it. From the luxurious fashion capital Milan to global fashion shows, we have seen them. Watching the show made me want to imitate the fashion but then again looking back to where I will be walking and where I will be working , I realized it won't fit me. It will be very ironic to dress lavishly and riding jeepneys. Taxis are expensive nowadays and it will make my wallet sick to be riding them everyday. It's better to dress accordingly to my environment hehe.

But then... models from the runway displayed outfits that are very likable. I lovvvvve the styles. Mini-dresses and hippy working outfits of which colors are safe to wear. The shoes are superb too. The name BRIONI at the right-uppermost part of the screen caught us. I then searched for the brand on the internet. The official site is yet to be anticipated. It is an Italian line founded by Nazareno Fonticoli which was named after a Croatian islands of Brijuni (pronounced Brioni). I learned that big men Pierce Brosnan, Samuel L. Jackson and Donald Trump are among their clients. Whew! This is a very luxurious brand I say. This brand is a must to await for.

0 comments: