Sunday, October 19, 2008

Friday Night Gaga

Oh was I able to share what happened last Friday night? Again, screwing up was screwed up! Why do I always have a planned night that screws up?

We were scheduled to watch EagleEye that night but went out frustrated as it was not showing yet. I was furious but I couldn't do anything, at all. The usual? Thea and I hibernated for a coffee at the mall until my friend and officemate came after two hours. We stood up to change place for dinner. He did not bring his car. I sighed. We took the taxi.

We chose dimsum for Thea to eat congee. No congee. Our eyes met and sighed. She ate rice instead. After dinner, we went to Blueposts for billiard and beer but the place was full so we were forced to stay outside for a bottle of beer. What could have happened that night? Everything just didn't go well with our plans. My officemate went home early as she was drowsy and tipsy after a hard day's work and the beer of course. The three of us went to my fave coffeeshop to stimulate us and stayed for an hour and a half. Then Thea and I send my friend home early as we were tired talking to him hehe. The two of us went back to the shop and met another friend of hers.

I better not plan for my nights as it always screw up. That night was not too fulfilling but at least we still beat the cinderella time. At least...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yeah darlin the nyt is still screw up even if the planned was palpak.. hehehe.. that was my first time to hear somebody praising a cat! hahahahahahahha!!!