Wednesday, October 15, 2008

For Three Nights

I have little patience teaching yet I never thought I have tried one last night. And to think I was extending tutor to two gradeschooler girls. It was an immediate response from a friend who was supposed to give the service but since she was not available, I was referred.

The night was a little difficult in my part as I did an impromptu review of what I learned in my elementary years. Whew! I realized teaching is not easy. Learning must take place in a short definite time as I was paid for the service.

I will be of service for three nights. That means I have to cut a little time for myself and to my friends. I have even thought of giving up but I already started it so I must finish. Also, the children depend on me. Haaay… jaa ganbarimasu!

0 comments: