Thursday, October 30, 2008

I Didn't Go Home Last Night

I had no schedule yesterday and I was hoping I would receive an invitation even if it’s the least invitation at the last minute of my working time. I was sent greetings yet I received no invitation. I waited the whole day until Thea, well as usual my constant confidant and the only person I could exploit time, proposed me to help her in her endeavor. I immediately accepted for four reasons. First, I don’t want to render overtime that night. Second, I don’t want to go home early. Third, I already set my mind that someone might send me an invitation and I should come. Fourth, to kill time ‘coz I was damn bored of this routine.

Okay going back. I immediately went out the office and met my friend for dinner and off we went to the place to start working. We did some revisions on human resources modules. I planned of not staying in the hotel overnight but when Thea was advised she’ll stay alone in the room I volunteered to stay with her, phoned my mom that I won’t go home. At first she refused but when she heard Thea’s voice in the background she agreed. Maybe she thought I would be sleeping with somebody else. Hahaha. That was too way far to happen. That was the first time I didn’t go home after we did overnight projects in college.

I slept, oh sorry, I napped for almost two hours. Woke up near 5 in the morning and started facing the laptop and keying and revising the module again. We had breakfast in the hotel at 7AM; arrived home at 7:30AM. I felt like I was floating going home. I came to the office near 9AM, late for our staff development seminar. I was groggy… until now.

The seminar ended four in the afternoon yet I won’t go home early. I think I will be needing more time to relax myself. I felt always in search but don’t know what am I searching, or who for that sake. My body wanted to rest but my mind and heart don’t want to be occupied with thoughts of anything. Gotta free myself from those annoying thoughts before I break down again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually, madame, u knew who ur lookin for.. and he was always waiting for some hints.. 1 way in freeing ur mind is to accept the fact that you both got the same feelings.. hehehe.. bu-ot bu-ot ko noh?? hehehe

bEb said...

yah. buot2x jd ka manang! perti! hahahaha