Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Memories

Memories flashing back… Well, this is what my friend texted me as soon as she woke up this morning. Memories… Hmmm.. they were flashing in me yesterday. There are those moments when I doubt its sincerity but they are more overshadowed by great happy memories (because my friends lift me up all the times). We always sit and talk over a cup of coffee. (We just had a stop last night at Tata Benito's)

My life’s getting ordinary each day but two things keep me holding each day. No, three. :D My November, December and January. *sigh! And everything will end and begin next year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

its very refreshing in both mind and body to bring back to old times. it never fails to amuse me how i spent my good old days. some of them i laughed aboout ;some o f them i just simply shrug.

but ca; i dont think life for you has become very ordinary. always remember everyday is a new experience. each cup of coffee is diffrent from what you had yesterday. just because you ordered the same coffee over and over that doesnt mean your life had become predictable..

matter of fact here i am fascinated with ur everyday life spending my time reading them all.
and each entry adds color to my day.

keep posting... think of us your fans who needs a daily dose of your writing.

so i dont think you are ordinary at all...

~lenith~

Anonymous said...

bitaw ca, keep writing, so that i can post my comment.. hehe.. do i know that friend of urs nga naa memory flash back.. hehehe.. d nku mgenglish naa c lenith eh.. hahaha

bEb said...

@lenith

thanks minetch! i really owe you these wonderful and inspiring comments. thanks for even we're miles away you constantly comfort and made me smile. thanks for everything! luv yah!

@thea

ei te, i forgot that friend of mine. maybe you can help me remember her as i constantly have my senior moments like you. oops! did i gave you a hint already? hahaha