Thursday, November 20, 2008

Oops!

For tonight, the time with my little cute brats has ended. The little one gave me a DIY beaded bracelet which touched me very much. I left their house.

I was now walking along the dark lonely streets away from their home. While waiting for the economic transportation in the dimmed corner, a vehicle passed me which I presume was the father of the little girls. I waved. The driver stopped and looked at me as if confirming if he knew me. I realized I mistakenly identified him. I looked down trying to cover the shame and so I was just texting my friend to console the feeling. He drove ahead. Hooh! I felt relieved. But wait! The car turned back. Worse, it parked just five steps before me. My knees were trembling and my heart pumping intensely. The shame was overshadowed with fear. I must not get nervous, I told myself. So I pretended I was not scared at all. The car stayed there for ten minutes I think and then off he went back to the other street. For another round, I felt relieved. Fortunately, the tricycle arrived and off I immediately got in. When we are about at the middle of the road, I looked back and found the car following me. There was an intense rush of blood felt. I was getting more and more nervous. Why is he following me again? I only mistook him as another person by waving at him lately but it should not be like this. The car drove faster than I was riding and stopped at the crossing of the village just before the tricycle arrived. I went down trembling with fear. If anybody looks at me they might notice the pale look I had. I crossed the street and stayed on the other side without looking at the car. I was about to ride taxi going to a party but the fear that he might follow me prompted me to ride jeepney instead. Whew! I finally got out in the situation. I do not know how I will ever go back this evening again in that place.

0 comments: