Sunday, January 25, 2009

What's Wrong With These Eyes?

The sun's rays are blinding my unsheathed eyes as I open the windows. They were immersed from the artificial light the whole time, barely blinking from the stressful rays of the CRT. I cannot peer through the window to look over my dog which constantly barks for the reason I do not know.

I kept myself busy. I did the chores as early as five in the morning to keep me tired so I can finally take a rest after. To no avail, I am still sitting infront of this PC. Trying hard to strain my eyes so I will be forced to sleep. Still, I can't.

When will I be able to take even a nap to restore my energy. The black circles around my eyes are getting wider. I might be mistaken as one of the casts of the Dawn of the Dead. Damn! Tomorrow's a Monday and I must be in a healthy look. Maybe I just need a time to lay on bed and practice closing my eyes. I might fall asleep. Anyway, my sister's already up so she can look after the house now. Gotta do some napping session. I hope I can. ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ikaw ba...emo2x lagi ka karon...hehhehe

hi ca, musta na?
pls..link akong new site..

exanderbarrios.info

ty...

Chai said...

hi ca, thanks for the visit ha. lage... busy gyud intawon ko these days kay gisendan naman gud daan ko sa akong client of perting daghanang tasks. pang one year naman cguro ni nga stocks.hehehe

wala pa diay naanad c sir ex sa imong emo2x diri? hehehehe

ayo ayo

bEb said...

@spiderman
hehe. sir dili man na emote. it's just my mind speaking. hahaha :D thanks for the add sir! tc! mwah!

@chai
halu chai! btaw grabe na ka busy. wla nka nagavisit sko blog. char. hehe. wla pa naanad si sir ex sa ako blog hahaha. cge good luck sa imo one year tasks to be accomplished in a week or a month time. thanks for dropping chai!