Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Where's the Beauty of the Moon

I was sitting outside at night gazing at the dark sky when I remembered one night when I admired the beauty of the moon. It was the first time I got that intensity of admiration. Tonight, though the stars and moon glittered wondrously, the feeling that I once felt can no longer penetrate me. Could the reason be affected by the exhaustion my body felt tonight? Could it be the piled exhausting emotions that I become numb? Could it be that I can no longer admire the beauty of anything? Or maybe it is just because I am staring at the same moon but of different phase. I wish I could see the moon that once caught me so I can have the old feeling of joy, of brightness, of lightness, of love. I missed that feeling. Yet, as I continue to stare at it I got no feeling except for nothingness.

Here's the UPDATED post

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

somehow i can relate to this.. not the moon huh.. hehehe.. at some point in our life.. we are still hoping that we can turn back time and experience the same thing over again.. the time when our heart beats faster because of someone.. when our emotions overpowered our reasoning.. things like that can somehow, made us smile.. that's why they called it PRESENT because it let us experience the magic of the moment. and FUTURE to prepare our selves what the magic it may bring.. char! hehehe... visit pud sa blog nku bah.. para patas! hehehe

bEb said...

thanks for simplifying my post te. yah... it's odd. although i was not hoping to turn back time, the feeling was just a miss. and all the while, i realized that i was already tamed and i got back from where i was in the first place. it was still a relief, i say. except really for that great feeling i once had. nonetheless, what had happened was still a great story to tell. ;)