Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Humility At Its Best

Never had I thought of a conversation with humility, like that. It was a relief too, knowing that after what happened, a person as such could humbly talked to me and settled what should be settled. It was not something to change what I had decided for I will definitely not. It was a conversation of settling differences, alone. There's no love at all, no hatred too, just a plain intention of moving forward.

One person said that I am becoming good now that I have to leave imprints on them. I say, I am not. I am still the same. Imperfect. But I have to admit that a little kindness filled me nowadays. Maybe it's because I am moving toward the right direction and it is just proper to leave people who became part of your life with good impression and memories too. It's better to leave that way than to carry burden as I go on and bad relationships behind.

I know I have my shortcomings. Imperfect like I said. But I am also sensitive and sensible to the people around me. I may not be as good as others but at least I have started to know I made my mistakes and redress them. I have learned on this journey. That what matters most.

0 comments: