Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Stifled Heart

I wanted to cry a pail of tears but a river of it is better. My feet cannot step sideways. It was stuck between these constricted parallel lines. It did not give me the chance to choose, for nothing is fit for a stay. My stifled heart is striving for a little air. It's screaming, "When will I be finally free?"

Thanks to Konayuki (powdered snow). It served as the soothing element of that gloomy heart. I do not know what the song meant, at all. (I was an absentee of Nihongo class) Although the lyrics was a total stranger the music unknowingly relieved the tension that crept me. The melody filled my heart and it slowly brought back its calmness. Thank heavens I was up again. This wretched emotions might crash others' if it decides to stay. Soon, the smile appeared and everything was in place. (although I know that it was volatile)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, u r actually free.. but u chuz to stay.. we may want to run away from all the heartaches and pain, but 8s the main reason y u make good decisions.. for in pain u can see which path to take.. for in pain ur able to realize how to be the person u want to be.. it may be a painful step.. but its worth 8..


hehehe.. wa lng..

-mOlit- said...

Hi ca, agi lang ko...

Be FREE like an eagle..hehe...u can do it as long as you decide to do it! AJA! :)