Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Tradition of the Sun Appeared

I should have written this post immediately after its revelation. The Tradition of the Sun appeared before me that night. I was actually expecting for it to happen but I never thought it would really take form in reality. I was happy then.

Yet, it was a night far to remember. It was just like any ordinary nights I had, unfortunately. Except that the face once again appeared before me for so long time. I thought that it would bring me something new or change a little of my destiny. It did not. The Tradition of the Sun did not bring me joy. The image just sat there. It was silent the whole night. I thought it would fulfill what was written in its book of journey. For long, I have waited for the words to put me into trance but it never spoken, not even a word. The I should, I must, and I will were silent. They seemed to be washed away or was blown away with the storm. It was not my fate, perhaps. You meet your Soulmate but it doesn't mean you end up together.

Sad. But I must continue living and forget about the Tradition. If I will grip, I will still lose my hand in the end for it will stress my arms in it, my heart most especially.

What if it will return? I will face it if and only if it will reveal itself fully and fulfill what it has to do. Then I will reach my arms and embrace it fully. Even if it will mean, pain after a loss in the end. Yet as they say, where there is love there is pain, and where there is pain there is love. Then I must not stop hoping.

2 comments:

meera said...

hello,

i read paulo cohelo's Brida and was surfing bout the tradition of the sun & monn, when i came across your blog. you mind telling me in detail what you experienced? it sounds so facinting.

Pam said...

I came across your blog coz I was searching about tradition of the sun. Actually you're right..eventhough you know that you're soulmates doesn't mean you'll gonna end up together. I've read Brida and I loved it. Anyway, I enjoyed reading your blog. ^^