Saturday, April 10, 2010

Great Night with Two Circles

I felt odd that I woke up so late today. Thanks to my friend who sent me SMS when it was almost 12nn. I was wondering why. I have not stressed myself too well yesterday. I even slept on my usual hours. Could it be because I have no obligation today? Or should I blame it to my excessive eating last night? Ah yes, it might be. I was like pigging out.

At 9:40PM, I went out and had dinner with my friends after the day's responsibilities. And I mean real meal, with rice. Then after a few minutes, I had to leave them to meet another group for our scheduled bonding moment. And that meant I had to fill my stomach again.

I had a wonderful night with the Team. I was the only rose among the thorns, so to speak, but we had a great time. We were on Italian and Mexican food mode. I was always craving for pizza, I don't know why. One of them even told me he didn't think I can eat well. I told him, "My stomach is expandable". He laughed. Indeed, I was amazed I was the only one eating left, they got full easily.

My friends came over and stayed at the other table. I joined their group after the Team bonding.

0 comments: