Monday, April 26, 2010

Wednesday is coming!!!

I suddenly felt nervous when I remembered the day I will be submitting my Graduate Studies requirements, the word "Wednesday" struck me. Yes, you read it right, Wednesday. What's with Wednesday anyway? You might ask. This might mark the difference I will soon face. The day is not related to my studies, however. A different path is anticipating me near this day. I felt like I am confined in this very small corner where I need to to crunch myself and hide a bit. Am I just confused or scared? I totally don't know. All I know is that a lot of emotions filled me. I am trying to reject any thoughts of fear, thoughts playing about future because it just scares me but somehow they are juggling over me. Whew! I have been wanting this so long but now, many circumstances and opportunities just came that I do not know if what I wanted was still the same. Don't get me wrong, I am thankful with what Life has bestowed on me. I am just in a state where I need to choose over staying and risking. Whatever it is, I just need to accept whatever fate I will face, if that is what planned for me. I just need another sign. I am crossing my fingers for it. =D

0 comments: