Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Sign

I once asked for a sign if something I wanted is for me. And then I got this moment to ask for the last sign. It would be now or never. The first sign was a "go" and so I was happy that it would be given to me. But then a twist of fate arrived and I was caught off-guarded at that moment. In just a short span of time, it turned into a "no". Yet, I was still hopeful. I was waiting for another sign. I saw one, yet it was fading. Then I realized it was not meant for me at all. I then started teaching myself to let go of it for I knew I will never have it anymore. And yes, I did. I let it go.

If not for that sign, I won't be here happy and contented. Things really happened on purpose. We just have to believe that when some things stop for us, new things come for the better.

0 comments: