Thursday, April 08, 2010

Reliving my Blog


After four months, this blog has its post again. This, after I accidentally hit my bookmark on my favorite browser, read my ancient posts and some comments from my good friend, Thea. I barely recognized my way of writing. "Did I write this?", I asked her. And so I missed writing. Thus, this post.

It's 3:36AM on my clock now and it's odd that after a day's affair, sleep has not struck me. Thinking of what nice post I write, nothing filled my rusty brain. Did I lose the zest or am I just preoccupied with other things? I would want to rummage this reservoir of information and emotions of mine so I can write again the way I write before but I think I need a few moment to do so. A few minutes or a few hours perhaps? Oh well, I need not strain my energy on this now. I have lots of time do it.

Ah yes. I am currently with my friends in a place we never planned we would have stayed. Didn't work. Didn't go home. Didn't sleep. What's in store for me in the next few hours? Definitely it won't be a productive day. phew! And I'm meeting Sunrise in a few hours. Yet, I am glad that we were together again for more than a year. Glad too that I have filled again my cabin. This is a fulfillment somehow.

Welcome back to blogging beb! ;)

1 comments:

thea said...

maybe that time maturity kicks-in out of boredom.. or shall i say out of stress.. lol

its a good thing that you thought me how to create a blog even though am not good at it, but you helped me express things that i need to release from my system to be able to grow.. did i? hahaha...

a lot of things changed since then, the good thing is, we had it documented.. thanks to you!