Friday, August 15, 2008

Emotionally...

I actually do not know how I feel tonight. I am emotionally tired and confused. Is it because I felt too drained this afternoon or is it just because of an immature something? I thought I have accomplished my tasks this afternoon but a simple yet important communication failed to be submitted. And here came another immaturity of me that I kept suppressing to avoid getting hurt. Let me not dwell on this exhausting emotion for now because my weak body could not take painful and exhausting emotions anymore.I feel numb tonight. (or was I just trying to be numb?) I wanted to rest. Rest ‘til my body retires from this exhausting duty I must accomplish. Rest ‘til my heart finds its home.

Honestly at this moment in time, my mind is wandering nowhere and I do not want to box myself in another self communicating activities. I don’t want to dwell about anything coz it makes me weaker. I cannot endure any pain right now. I can’t. I want to keep busy ‘til I unconsciously lay and sleep coz the more I think of it, the more it succumbs me to suffer. It makes me more exhausted. My heart is weeping but I do not want anything nor anybody to enter her right now. Please let me rest a while. Just for one night. And when I wake up tomorrow, I hope the sun will greet me with bright smile. Give me strength… please...

0 comments: