Thursday, August 28, 2008

My heart is BLUE

I needed to take a break for now. My heart is almost in the situation of getting hurt with no apparent reason. Well, I knew the reason but the reason itself is unreasonable. Whew! Unreasonable because she was not even taken a glance yet she acted like she was already owned by someone. I must back off a bit to avoid being emotionally exhausted. No thing has started yet but my heart is almost falling in the dark. I must not let it happen so for now until next week, I told her to rest. I reminisce some events and talks with him but with caution, not letting my heart sink to it as to guard her from the pain it might cause her in the future. Pain with no assurance that she will be loved and taken cared of by the man she likes, or even small attention from him for that matter. He left her unnoticed and hurting.

I must go back to who I was and when my heart is ready to face him, I will come out strong in the open. When that time comes, I wish I am ready to disclose my heart to someone who'll fetch her on the ground.

0 comments: