Monday, September 01, 2008

My Gensan Excursion

Dear Diary,

Tis my first day of relaxing from work. Since I have focused my attention to work lately, I think I deserve a little break (am I?) Well, I have traveled with my sister yesterday late in the afternoon to Gensan after cleaning our room, which according to mom is a dirt room (bodega in short). I exhausted myself again but that's ok.

So, to continue, my elder sister and I approached the terminal by 5:00 yesterday afternoon. I was texting a friend that time as he was bored all day. Coincidentally, he too was approaching the terminal. I thought he will be fetching a friend but he was traveling too like me. So we rode together. I had a fruitful journey then. As usual we were talking stuffs about life and love. He left when we arrived in Digos so I had to transfer seat next to my sister. We arrived in Gensan at around 8:13 in the evening with our stomachs growling for food. I slept after an hour as the journey was tiring.

Today, September 1, my sister left me early for office. I stayed in the house whole morning just lying on bed. I napped a little but woke up everytime my phone beeps for messages. I went to the mall to take lunch and then meet my good friend Hery where we had coffee and talk whole afternoon. She invited me to dinner in her house where her Malaysian housemate cooked for us. I wonder how Malaysians cook as it took him more than an hour to prepare the food. At around 8:30 we went to the newest coffeeshop in town, the Coffee Club 101. I am actually using their pc now. Two units are used for free. It reminds me of my pc in the office. I miss her. haaay... So I think I have to leave for now. Gotta have chitchats with my friend here. Tomorrow she'll tour me at Sarangani Highlands! Yipee!!! So excited! I'll post pix next time. ;)


Jaa,

1 comments:

Chai said...

wow nindota nimo oi. ako pud gud gusto ko maglingaw lingaw like magtravel hehe. cge lang man gud beach diri sa davao. gusto ko adto napud ko laag sa other place.hehe. good for you!