Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Saying Farewell

I was supposed to have coffee with a good friend tonight but because of a visit it was postponed. I then remembered Nori. He will be leaving tomorrow for Japan so as a sign of gratitude I wanted to treat him a dinner and a coffee. He is a favorite of the office. A very nice gentleman. I told Ate Ellen so the three of us can have coffee. I was supposed to treat him but it was the other way around. He said we'll treat him next time. (日本 で? たかい でしょう。 いらない lol ) It will be long before we'll meet again. We stayed for 2 hours in the coffeeshop chatting. My friend whom I was supposed to have coffee was there too but with different company.

We went back to the office after our coffeebreak. It was already 8 in the evening when we got back. I was so full that I drank three mugs of green tea in the office. We said farewell to Nori and thanked him for staying with us. The PNJK family will miss him so much. とても! さようなら!

0 comments: