Saturday, September 20, 2008

Always keep a tangible memory

No matter how painful an experience is, always keep a tangible memory. Years after, looking on the stuffs, you will laugh and realize how stupid and shallow you are those times. Standing in the present will let you see how you've grown wiser and tougher because of those past events.

Back to the years I have lived in happiness and pain, the stuffs I had those times were still with me. Looking at them made me laugh how I have been too childish, too stupid and too engrossed with my emotions. I was really young then. This time, I don't want to forget whatever I had and have. Everything must be captured. Everything must be saved. Everything must still be seen in the future. Keeping them will measure how far have I grown to be matured in the next years to come. Looking at them makes me feel lighter... better...

0 comments: