Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I'm back!

It's exactly 4:39 on my watch and now I am sitting infront of the house's pc. It's been a week I haven't keyed and clicked on this pc which I miss. (but of course, i miss more my pc in the office hehe) The travel time seemed short because I was with my officemates returning home (they have interviews in Gensan). Conversations make you not notice the time running. I have not dropped by the office as I felt tired to carry my bags in and out so I requested to go home ahead once the van was nearing the office.

This morning I have woke up early anticipating their arrival but ate ellen and I met at the coffeeshop late this morning as she too visited her relatives and I fell asleep while waiting for them. I managed to write my previous post in the coffeeshop as I was still apprehensive to go home. Though I have a choice to extend, I felt obliged to return. As always, going home means returning to the real world again. I have to face my work, everything and everyone who's anticipating my return. The van fetch us quarter to 12 noon and we took lunch somewhere affordable. I thought we will be eating at Grab-a-Crab that time. Too bad we didn't... haaay... Te Ellen, we'll just eat next time on our visit. When would that be I don't know :(

We came back to Davao near one o'clock in the afternoon and arrived nearly 3 hours after. Oh before I forget, they'll go to Mati tomorrow for another interview. I think I'll go too hehe. Gotta extend my vacation til Friday morning! Te Ellen, packed your things tonight and leave for Davao. Don't stay late in Digos. Ok?

Jaa,

0 comments: