Thursday, September 25, 2008

The End of the "Eleven Minutes"

I cannot remember the exact time I finished Eleven Minutes today but for sure it was past five, I mean afternoon past five. I was supposed to finish it last night after I sent a text message to the owner promising him to complete it by night so I will have his Valkyries the next day. Fifty pages left yet I found myself already asleep with the book on my chest. T’was two in the morning then. I could not comprehend anymore. I could not resist my body’s eagerness to sleep. So I did.

Twelve pages left but it was already one in the afternoon. I must get back to work. So excited to finish it, I immediately read it once the clock struck 5. The novel like all other Paolo's works was splendid! It touched my heart. This was a story of love, dream and purpose in life.



0 comments: