Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Something from Ally Mcbeal

My friend sent me this quote from Ally Mcbeal

Here's something from Ally McBeal that touched me and I want to share

If you see me walking the road with someone else, it's not because I like that person's company, it's because you were not brave enough to walk beside me...

If you hear me talking about that person all the time, it's not because that person pleases me, it's because you were deaf to hear my heartbeats...

If you feel me falling with someone new, it's not because I love that person, it's because you were not there to catch me as I fall... :(


My friend says that one better express what he/she feels before it goes to nothing. So sad...


1 comments:

thea said...

exactly.. express what u really feel deep inside.. he or she may take it or leave 8.. atleast.. ur honest..