Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Jaded

Playing one’s favorite song is never tiring. It motivates you. It moves you. You play it several times and you’ll never get jaded. But when it is solely played constantly, it will slowly wear you down, and then disgusts you later on. You will search for a new song that will fill you up. That will draw and move you. A song that will risen your spirits and move your body to its rhythm. Everybody feels this way, I know.

I have listened to one song playing all the time. It was not my favorite. Somebody just introduced it to me. I tried to listen. At first it did not catch my interest but constantly listening made me like it. (take note, like) Although it did not move me much, I was set to like it. So it goes, I played it and listened several times. Oftentimes I play it solely, sometimes with other songs. But then, some songs fade. Than being silent all the time, I chose to play and listen to it. Again, on and on.

Here I am, tired of listening to the same beat, same lyrics, same rhythm, same pattern. It exhausts me. I wanted to pause it for a moment, or even stop it. Yet, silence will kill me.

I'm sick. I'm tired. I wanted to screw up last night. But my screwing up was screwed up!

1 comments:

chettinnae said...

i am laughing hard how you wished to screw up but tumbled down screwed! hehehe life's a roll!