Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm Spinning

I don't understand the feeling I am drowned with tonight. Everything just seems so blurry that I feel I am choking by every bit of pain and anxieties. Can hardly breathe and my heart feels chained. I lose focus in my work if I continue to be like this, unreasonably hurting. I have to accomplish a big responsibility on Friday so my mind must be fixed with the goal. Tomorrow I will be facing one of the hands of the huge guest we will be having this Friday. I still have to set myself for tomorrow's welcome. Dear heart, please be tamed. Help me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ca?! musta naman ka? naa diay ka blog-gadag?! hehe.naunsa diay ka? murag you're not ok lage these days....still remember me? toinks. nakita lang nako imo name sa list ni molit.

im chai (rosavi).hehe

as in nagpaila-ila gyud ko usab noh?

Anonymous said...

halu ca.. got a tag for you.. bow

bEb said...

halu chai! musta na? dugay nta la ngkita. asa nman kang dapita? hehe. oki rako oi.. ana lng jd ng life ups and downs hehe naa ka blog?