Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Fill-Ins

This tag was passed on to me by Vinkoy, tenchu

Players : Beb YOUR BLOG WHERE YOU POST THIS TAG

My roommate and I once: slept together. vinx gisundog nko imo answer. pero dili ta roommate ha. clarify lang hehehe

Never in my life have I: ehem... eaten a plate hehe

High school was: memorable. I had great friends

When I’m nervous: I talk fast. Sometimes I stutter.

My hair: is straight. :D

When I was 5: I can't remember any

When I turn my head left: I faced left.

I should be: finding my match this year tsk tsk

By this time next year: I will move out this dungeon

My favorite aunt is: Auntie Bren? asus..

I have a hard time understanding: Nihongo

You know I like you if: I don't talk to you. ngek

My ideal breakfast is: anything. I don't eat sometimes

If you visit my home town: I'll treat you coffee

If you spend the night at my house: You must bring lots of food!

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: carabao?

I shouldn’t have been: too involved with my emotions

Last night I: drink coffee with chet

A better name for me would be: stupid

I’ve been told I look like: an Indian (Bombay kun baga)

If I could have any car, it would be: Ford Lynx

I’ll be passing this tag to Chet, Molit, Sir Talz and She..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahihihi.. lingaw bow.. :) thanks ca-ca the carabao..

Anonymous said...

hahaha kurimaw jd ka vinx. nalingaw pd ko hehe