Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Tired... really

Initializing… Low Battery…

Yesterday my breakfast seemed not enough to compensate the energy I lost the other night. It’s odd that yesterday I always feel hungry all the time. Maybe my body needed be fed to restore the energy I lost.

I exploited my body again yesterday that’s why I feel weaker. Engaging my self to physical activities does little effect and strain on me than be emotionally stressed. I gave my dedication and performed well but a simple yet wrong statement uttered angered and weakened me. How can someone be so insensitive, inconsiderate and ignorant could just freely speak to me without thinking? Strong I may be but vulnerability still resides in me. And so I lose the intensity of keeping and making good in what I did. I was irritated.

But well, all these resentments were settled over a cup of coffee with a friend. I feel a bit fine at least...

0 comments: