Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Where are you friends?

I met Excitement yesterday and she brought me joy that I could not imagine. I thought the days have passed and everything was just a memory of nothing but when we met, she gave me inspiration to live bright, to live each day with life. I was so happy then. But everything (or at least part) changed when I bumped with Anxiety this evening. For the last two years, she was my adversary. I distant myself to a world I wished to be a part of, to live in. But here she is again, speaking to me like another world will fall. I wish I can meet a good old friend to keep me strong, to encourage me to live life again. That everything is a game, you'll never know if you will win unless you play it.

Now I am calling my friends to please give me strength to face the world again. Please...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

caca.. pa add ko ani sa akong isa pa ka blog.. tenchue..

-mOlit- said...

hi ca, na-a raku..charing!.. taw oi.. aja!...smile2x.. amping2x