Monday, August 04, 2008

How long have I been idle?

The days passed so fast that I hardly noticed I haven't written any journals for four days. I have been idle in writing but for sure I haven't been idle in my work responsibilities. I have not even taken a rest this weekend that i hardly distinguish Friday from Sunday, don't even know that today is the first day at work. Don't get me wrong though, I am not really dedicated with this work. I just feel responsible. That's just it. But back to where we started. Ok, I fin'ly able to write this nonsense journal just to enable my blog to be active. I really hope I could have the bring-me gadget all the time so I can update my internet hobbies and jobs. But I don't have sufficient amount to own one. haaay... Seems like I will be stealing little time from work so I can fast browse the internet next time. hehe

0 comments: